A Jewish Day School serving students in Grades TK-6.
Through Jewish vision and values, Adat Ari El Labowe Family Day School raises up students who KNOW themselves, SERVE others, and ACT to improve the world.
Portrait of an Adat Ari El Day School Graduate:
As an Adat Ari El Labowe Family Day School student:
• I reflect upon and value my process of learning.
• I engage in Judaic learning that links me to my past while preparing me for my future.
• I believe in my own ability to thrive academically, socially, and spiritually.
I KNOW MYSELF.
• I strive to embody empathy and generosity at all times; I act immediately when I see a wrong.
• I understand the value and importance of the State of Israel to the Jewish people.
• I know that leadership can look different for different people.
I SERVE OTHERS.
• I think critically, and I clearly communicate informed opinions.
• I look to Jewish tradition to guide me as an American and global citizen, leaving places better than I found them.
• I am a difference-maker who problem-solves with curiosity.
I ACT TO IMPROVE THE WORLD.