A Jewish Day School serving students in Grades TK-6.
Day School Governing Board
The Day School Governing Board is composed of current parents, educational professionals, ADAT leadership, and alumni whose role is to support our professional staff in carrying out our School’s mission. It consists of committees, such as: Finance, Strategic Planning, Marketing & Communications, Admissions, and Development, to advance our efforts in these specific areas.
Though the Board is composed of 50% current parents and 50% members of the community who have a vested interest in the institution, all members will have the ability to directly contribute to our “village”, and to positively impact our community and the education of all Adat Ari El students.
The following individuals are members of the 2018-19 Governing Board:
- Kristin Weiss - Day School Governing Board Chair
- Sherri Cunningham - Finance Chair
- Zach Lasker - Alumni Chair
- Eric Lowe - Marketing Chair
- Alexis Naim - Day School Governing Board Vice-Chair/Development Co-Chair
- Natalie Sirin - Parent Association Co-Chair
- Leora Smith - Parent Association Co-Chair
- Alexis Leland - Secretary
- Melissa Sohn - Immediate Past Chair/Development Co-Chair
- Kate Blumberg - Admissions Chair
- Zach Schwartz - Strategic Planning Co-Chair
- Susie Forer-Dehrey - Strategic Planning Co-Chair
- Debby Barack
- Harold Masor
- Elyse Weise
- Rabbi Bernhard
- Monise Neumann - VP of Education/Head Support Evaluation Committee Chair
- Eric Nicastro
- Shara Peters